Sales Manager UK
Ring (www.ring.com) is looking for a Sales Manager UK to support our growth in the United Kingdom. You will drive all aspects of building a long-term business with Ring’s top UK retail partners. This includes managing the strategy and execution of the sales plan, that will result in delivery of sales and profit growth of Ring and our expanding portfolio of products.
This person will manage all aspects of client relationships and work across all relevant cross-functional areas to guarantee effective joint business planning, communication, implementation and execution of objectives. We work with some of the world’s biggest retailers, implementing long-term business plans and creative ways to drive adoption, fueled by our mission to create safer neighbourhoods. It takes a savvy and strategically agile individual to be successful in this role.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
● Own and execute the growth plan for Ring’s top UK retail partners, cultivating effective business relationships for these key accounts at senior management level, with buyers, as well as merchandising and replenishment teams.
● Manage key accounts, including long-term strategy, account planning, forecasting, sales, activity calendars, merchandising, trade marketing and product lifecycle management, ensuring attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
● Coordinate and allocate resources from Ring and Ring’s partners to drive regional growth.
● Attain sales goals and control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
● Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales productivity, gross profit, expenses, and activity reports.
● Provide feedback on account to management team and work to act as the voice of the customer within Ring, finding new synergies and opportunity to maximise customer success.
● Serve as the liaison between retail consumers and the product team, analysing and understanding local needs to ensure roadmap alignment.
● Ensure channel marketing hits home with local retail, training, displays, promotions, and retailer satisfaction.
● Coordinate local channel development activities, consumer events, and training.
● 6+ years of experience in sales within retail / wholesale channels
● Willingness to travel approximately 2+ weeks per month
● Bachelor’s Degree required / MBA preferred
● Experience with key UK retailers is a plus
● Demonstrated track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment, with an instinct for business-generating activities
● Excellent negotiation, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills - a proven relationship builder
● Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, stakeholders and deadlines simultaneously
● Outstanding attention to detail and bias for action, with a positive, can-do, go-the-extra-mile attitude
● Strong understanding of customer and business dynamics, with ability to apply to sales strategy and troubleshoot future account needs
· 6+ years of experience in sales within retail / wholesale channels
· Willingness to travel approximately 2+ weeks per month
· Bachelor’s Degree required / MBA preferred
· Experience with key UK retailers is a plus
· Demonstrated track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment, with an instinct for business-generating activities
· Excellent negotiation, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills - a proven relationship builder
· Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, stakeholders and deadlines simultaneously
· Outstanding attention to detail and bias for action, with a positive, can-do, go-the-extra-mile
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.