Access Points is seeking an entrepreneurial Senior Business Program Manager and business channel owner for Amazon Hub Locker+, a chain of Amazon owned and operated pickup and returns centers. This role is an exciting combination of logistics expertise meets retail operations. The SPM owns a fast growing business channel using locker technology and staffed kiosks to delight customers by providing safe, secure and convenient pickup and return options in Whole Foods Markets, AMZL stations, university campuses and other locations.
But we’re not stopping there. We obsess over customers. Our team continues to improve, build and bring new and innovative delivery options to market. The ideal candidate for this role has a general manger skill set, operations and logistics experience, can develop strategy to aggressively drive customer adoption, lead the annul planning process, reporting and business analysis, to improve financial performance, increase quality and guide the growth of this channel. This role also requires strong cross-functional leadership skills and influencing skills to effectively partner with Product, Tech, Marketing and Operations teams to deliver continuous improvement and pioneer new service.
We care about your career growth, too. As part of a global team you will have the opportunity to influence and drive global strategies. You'll work across multiple retail channels and functional teams giving you a wide variety of career growth opportunities. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger problems, or get to the next level, we’ll help you get there. Our business is growing fast, and our people will grow with it.
· Own strategy and planning for Hub Locker+ pickup and returns centers - setting strategies to drive top and bottom line growth
· Be a general manager and business owner, running the business, including owning weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews.
· Guide the development of new store investment models, site selection and improved customer experience
· Build a scalable business model that drives exponential growth.
· Be responsible for leading cross functional partnership with other Amazon owned physical stores business teams, product, technology, marketing and operations teams
· 5+ years of demonstrated business management
· Experience leading complex cross functional projects and programs.
· Business channel or product ownership including developing the annual operating plan, KPIs, leading reporting (QBR, MBR and WBR) and business and quality analytics
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
· MBA or Master’s Degree in a related field
· Experience and working with field leadership teams and diverse partners is a big plus
· Multi-unit retail development and construction
· Retail Operations experience and / or logistics experience
If you are currently enrolled in or have graduated from a Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D program in the past 6 months, your background aligns more closely with our Student Programs openings. To learn more about our Student Programs and search for internships and full-time opportunities please visit this site: www.amazon.jobs/en/business_categories/student-programs
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.