D1 is an internal creative agency which manages & produces communication campaign for Amazon businesses and affiliates. Our expertise range from brand development to campaign development, with studio capabilities in design, video. We partner with our stakeholders using internal insights and metrics to deliver cost-effective solutions to delight customers and drive engagement.
The ideal candidate will have a strong visual style and a proven track record of creating exciting on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements. Candidate’s primary focus will be to oversee and lead on design concepts, build out brand patterns, and develop visually compelling & trend-leading marketing communications and content.
This position requires deep understanding of intricacies of brand systems, strong intrinsic design ability, typographic skills, advertising and UX with a deep focus on conceptual design. The ability to manage multiple projects and large volume for a number of in-house clients and external vendor is essential.You will work closely with the marketing and global brand team to create and bring ideas to life that help drive customer engagement, while constantly pushing creative boundaries to create truly impactful experiences for our customers. Clear and concise communication to peers and senior leadership will be a critical part of this role.
Responsibilities of this role include:
· Create ideas, concepts and designs for innovative experiences for amazon brands.
· Create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
· Distill marketing challenges and business goals into focused creative briefs.
· Sell strategic thinking and creative concepts to executive-level internal and external stakeholders
· Collaborate across multiple teams to drive projects to completion.
· Launch fully integrated brand campaigns.
· An online portfolio that demonstrates BIG IDEAS. A wide range of thinking, clients and mediums of work. Please add your online portfolio link at the top of your resume when applying.
· Able to effectively present ideas to senior management.
· Excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· 8 + years’ experience in the advertising industry as an Art Director & conceptual thinker.
· Collaborate in a team environment, and clearly communicate to clients, teammates, vendors and stakeholders.
· Experience handling multiple projects in a fast work environment, under tight deadlines.
· Brand and identity development.
· Fluent in English speaking and writing
· Demonstrated art direction expertise; capacity for creating fun, highly usable designs and layouts, and a propensity towards simplification.
· Ability to turn around rigorous mood boards and mockups in an iterative environment.
· Knowledge of information architecture, usability, UI and UX Design.
· Illustration, prototyping and/or multimedia skills.
· Experience with motion design and illustration is a plus