The New Products org is looking for highly motivated, quality-centric front-end engineers with deep end-to-end web application knowledge to design, develop and research technologies that set the foundation for a new family of products from the ground up.
You will work on both desktop and customer experiences, make the most out of the modern tools like Node.js, React.js, ES6, and play an integral role in a product that will change the industry, and will be used globally at large scale. Successful candidates must have a strong drive for results, good interpersonal skills, and are team players who have the ability to work in a fast-paced start-up like environment independently.
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· 3+ years of experience with cross browser compatibility, browser tuning and optimization techniques/tools
· 4+ years of experience in multi-tier web architecture
· Familiarity with React, Redux, React Native, Webpack, and Typescript
· Familiarity with JSS
· Familiarity with Jest
· Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility and internationalization
· Familiar with performance optimizations and trends
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Willing to go the extra mile to do things right and fast
· Able to learn large scale complex systems quickly
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.