Ring is looking for a strong email QA engineer to join a rapidly growing CRM team. This individual will contribute to scaling localized QA, marketing and transactional email campaigns.
· Responsible for creation, maintenance, and validation of test cases
· Root case failures by reviewing email delivery logs
· Design, develop, and execute automated tests for email campaigns
· Design, develop and maintain in-house test automation framework, using Return Path or EmailonAcid for inbox placement and rendering
· Design and develop, execute performance tests
· Work collaboratively with backend event and trigger developers to ensure accurate delivery and targeting
· Verify bug fixes, visual updates, proofing and style adherence
· BS degree in CS or equivalent experience.
· 2+ years visual testing and link reviews for marketing email and automation, including localizations
· 2+ years of experience with Java, C#, or Python
· 2+ years of experience with HTML, CSS
· 2+ years of experience with automation testing tools (Selenium Webdriver with Nodejs) and at least 2 email service providers
· Experience with source control versioning systems.
· Experience in API Automation testing and tools
· Experience with AWS
· Experience using Postman for automation testing
· Experience with Airbrake and other error tracking software.
· Experience with GitHub
· Familiarity with SQL databases
· Superior attention to detail with ability to document methodical approach
· Have strong interpersonal skills, writing, and communication skills
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.