Want to help build Earth’s leading e-commerce finance team?
At Amazon, it’s our goal to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Finance Manager to help drive new Seller acquisition and development of a multi-billion dollar business via a data driven approach and by helping define scalable solutions.
New Sellers are the life blood of our Marketplace business and make up a significant portion of both the active seller base and selection contribution. We rely on new Sellers to bring our customers more selection, lower pricing, and better experience. We place great focus on building a healthy new Seller business which determines the future and potential of Amazon Marketplace.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision. They should be a fast learner who can be analytical in their decision making with a demonstrated ability to drive issues and projects to completion. They should have experience in deep dive analysis, have a desire for problem solving, and have experience handling large data sets.
· BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent
· Minimum 7 years of finance experience, or master’s degree and 5 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience with Data Warehouse and COGNOS is a strong plus.
· Strong analytical, financial modeling, and reporting skills.
· Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate across business teams and make the right calls using data to support decision making.
· Advanced user of Excel, demonstrated ability to work with complex sets of data.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.