Customers use AWS Secrets Manager to manage their most sensitive information, including database credentials and API keys. As the Business Intelligence Engineer for the Secrets Manager, you will improve the customer experience by building tools, solutions, and analytics that help us better understand their needs. You will use datamining, model building, and other analytical techniques to define and measure metrics for evaluating health of the business. You will create reports and dashboards to communicate your findings and drive business decisions.
In addition to leading our analytical tools and reporting, you will provide thought leadership and business analysis support as needed. The successful candidate will demonstrate business acumen, experience in developing reporting and analytical infrastructures, strong communication skills, and an ability to work effectively with cross functional teams in a fast paced environment.
· Own the design, development, and management of scalable solutions for ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to support business needs. Perform monthly variance analysis and identify risks and opportunities.
· Develop queries and visualizations for ad-hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting. Specifically, own all SQL, Redshift, Quicksight, Tableau functions – ad hoc, recurring, trouble-shooting.
· Use datamining, model building, and other analytical techniques to develop and maintain customer segmentation and predictive models to drive the business.
· Design and drive experiments to form actionable recommendations. Present recommendations to business leaders and drive decisions. Also manage implementation of those recommendations.
· Experience with gathering business requirements, using industry standard business intelligence tool(s) to extract data, formulate metrics, and build reports.
· Experience with coding, query development, and visualization – SQL, PL/SQL, Python, Redshift, and Quicksight, or Tableau.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
· 3+ years’ experience as a business intelligence leader.
· Prior experience with forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and datamining.
· Graduate degree in computer science, business, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other quantitative field.
· 5+ years’ experience as a business intelligence leader.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Women / Minority / Disability/Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.