AWS Device Farm is a mobile app-testing service that enables developers to improve the quality of their Android, iOS, and Fire OS apps by quickly and securely testing them on smartphones, tablets, and other devices in the cloud. Developers can upload their own test scripts or use AWS Device Farm’s device compatibility test suite. A test report is updated as soon as tests are complete. In addition to a high-level summary, the reports contain detailed logs, screenshots, and performance data. Testing on multiple devices is parallelized, which enables developers to get test results faster.
Our customer base has been increasing month over month, and we are now looking to hire an experienced Network Development Engineer II to help us achieve operational scale. Duties will include, but not be limited to:
· The on-boarding of new customers to private and public fleets through the installation of new devices.
· Proactive upgrading of patches into public and private fleets
· Identification of new opportunities to streamline the entire on-boarding process.
· Perform regular analysis of metrics to determine issue patterns and work with the engineering team and Data Center operations to proactively fix any problems.
· Managing security risks in a timely manner
· Build distributed system in our data centers and help with the expansion of Device Farm in other regions
We are looking for a strong team player with exceptional written and verbal communication skill (will be working closely with the business and our technical partners). If you are interested and up for the challenge, and would like to learn more about the Mobile Team at AWS, please reach out to us to learn more.
Amazon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
· Strong Unix/Linux skills and the ability to script in Python, Perl, shell, C or C++ is desirable, SDN is a reality in AWS Networking. Daily activities will involve applying networking knowledge to SDN and Network Automation tools.
· Demonstrated proficiency and experience and with, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C, C++ or equivalent programming language; and demonstrated ability to quickly learn new programming languages and tools
· Strong computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithm design and problem solving skills
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
· Experience with major internet routing protocols; specifically BGP (confederations and complex route reflector topologies), OSPF, MPLS, RSVP and ISIS
· Experience with major router platforms; specifically with Juniper MX, EX, and T-series platforms including all compatible processors and line cards for these platforms.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation