Within Amazon, the Selling Partner Support (SPS) Organization’s goal is to enable sellers, vendors, and brand owners of any size by helping them build the business they want. We obsess over providing world-class support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform on a worldwide scale. Selling Partner Support strives to predict our Selling Partner's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers. So to our Third Party Merchants, we ARE Amazon!
Program Manager – Capacity Planning is a newly created role where we are looking for an exceptional candidate who is passionate about the Customer Experience, who thinks/acts globally, and who has the ability to contribute major new innovations in the industry to join us as Program Manager. He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis. The ideal candidate is a leader with demonstrated ability to learn new capacity planning methodologies process mapping, process roll out and organization adherence to new processes. This opportunity requires excellent problem-solving, communication skills and a strong track record of delivering results. Cross-team collaboration, project management, and executive presentation skills are essential. A strong record of customer advocacy and influence without authority is important for this role.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· A bachelor's degree or Master's degree in an analytical or business field, or comparable business experience with some technical background.
· 4+ years’ experience in a planning function for a large scale (>$50Mn cost impact) consumer-facing or operations organization, preferably in outsourcing.
· Extensive experience using Microsoft Excel for data analysis and reporting.
· Experience in implementing large scale processes to improve efficiency of operations
· Program management experience for multi dimensional team collaboration.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative, problem solve, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize daily responsibilities.
· Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills as well as good business judgment
· Cross-functional project management experience
· Experience in a fast paced, high-pressure office environment