We are currently looking for an amazing Senior Operations Manager to oversee our community support teams. This role will be responsible for overseeing call center performance and initiate operational improvement. You will also be responsible for interpreting and communicating performance trends, identifying causes behind the patterns, and contributing to the development of enhancement efforts. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in an early stage, high-growth environment as well as have the confidence, skill-sets, and can-do attitude to make a difference and lead the company’s community support teams.
· Champion world-class technical sales and community support teams across multiple call center locations.
· Strategically manage project plans for community support initiatives and leverage internal partnerships including Training, QA, Communications, and Marketing to achieve results.
· Oversee coaching, development, and training in order to inspire an ever-evolving team of community support professionals to achieve all defined metrics.
· Cultivate meaningful relationships with all levels of leadership and stakeholders in order to continue maximizing awareness, collaborating, producing revenue growth, and promoting enthusiasm for reducing crime in neighborhoods.
· Implement new and existing policies and procedures that proactively foster an environment of continuous growth and accomplish business goals.
· Identify existing and potential challenges that impact the call centers, provide alternative solutions to mitigate risk, and share feedback with other business leaders.
· Empower and mentor your team to build and support a dynamic coaching and development culture.
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience.
· 7+ years of experience in contact center sales focused on high-quality experience
· Minimum 5 years in a leadership role
· Knowledge of call center operations including KPIs, training to community experience techniques and strategies, compensation models, and quality assurance
· Experience leading and developing technical sales teams
· An obsession with a quality customer experience
· Must be results-oriented, exceed defined metrics, have high integrity, and a desire to be part of a world-class, rapidly expanding company
· Clear sense of vision: strong leadership skills, ability to pioneer initiatives, and inspire a team
· Leadership ability that is centered around developing people and their talents to deliver extraordinary results
· Excellent communication skills: written, spoken, and in one-to-one and one-to-many settings
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.