Do you want to be instrumental in the success of some of Amazon’s most strategic and highly impactful projects? Amazon’s Finance Operations Payroll team has an immediate opening for a seasoned Operational Excellence whose experience illustrates a clear ability to support implementation of global process improvement along with technologies and services to meet long term business needs.
The OE role is self-driven, and goal oriented with a focus in delivering a business solution that meets the customers need. We are a fun and diverse team with members in several different countries. We will global projects, processes, systems, and teams. This is a mix of quantitative and leadership skills to identify process improvement & technology related opportunities and bring them to logical closure by applying stable and scalable solutions.
The OE Manager has to drive the culture of self-inspection and continuous improvement where acting on fact and eliminating defects and waste is the norm.
Key elements of driving Global Program are:
Global Program communication
Preparing and conducting Global Program Workshops
Looking for process improvement ideas
Learning & Development
Stakeholder Management - Maintaining Stakeholder Register
New Control deployment
Publishing PDCA (Pay Data Control Assessment) Health Cards
Analyzing Health Card
Following up to get the actions completed
Maintaining Risk register
1. Basic Qualifications
· Excellent verbal, visual, written and listening skills English.
· Strong competency Payroll and HRS processes.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including advanced functions such as importing & exporting data, pivot tables,
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and quantitative analytics using Big Data Analytics (preferred).
· Understanding basic process improvement techniques
· Proficient in obtaining, organizing, and analyzing data to make fact-based decisions and drive RCA.
· Demonstrated Project Management experience, including managing a project portfolio, driving a timeline to completion, following-up, organizing multiple action plans within multiple functions.
1. Preferred Qualifications
- Finance Payroll or HRS background preferred, but not required
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow or Green Belt certified
· Advanced degree (technical MS or MBA), PMP , Prince 2 etc.
· Pocess, manufacturing, or engineering background with an ability to understand process work flow and throughput through the operation ().
· Proven ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
· Courageous and willing to stand up for their ideas within appropriate guidelines.
· 2+ years of experience in payroll industry. (preferred).
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels in a matrix organization.