The Worldwide Pricing team builds products and services responsible for the optimization of Selling Partner prices and Customer Price Perception on Amazon. Our programs support billions of price updates every month, covering the majority of products sold in the Amazon store. We do this with real-time, low latency, worldwide systems. We constantly work to innovate and improve our programs, software, and tools to deliver a fantastic experience for our Selling Partners and the best possible prices for our customers.
We are seeking a seasoned Principal Product Manager, who has strong technical skills, and is able to execute on a variety of complex initiatives. This role is critical to ensuring the success of projects supporting millions of Customers in their shopping missions as well as a significant portion of Amazon’s revenue. You will create the vision for high-impact features that improve the Customer experience, collaborate with cross-functional teams across Amazon, manage a portfolio of products, and report on business performance to senior executives.
The ideal candidate thinks strategically, has a passion for working on ambiguous problems, and delivers results even in the face of strong headwinds.
The position is located in Seattle, WA.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field.
· 7+ years of relevant work experience in Product Management or leading large scale and complex software development projects.
· Proven ability to understand Customers, partners, and internal constituent’s goals.
· Experience shaping business strategy for technical products or services
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
· Exceptional knowledge of Project Management principles and processes.
· A sense of humor and demonstrated ability to have fun.
· MBA or Master’s degree in Engineering, Management, or Technology preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders and experience presenting to very senior executives
· Ability to see the big picture, while navigating technology and partner development decisions and trade-offs.
· Entrepreneurial instincts with a clear bias for informed action and a track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources and support.