The Accounts Payable Manager is responsible to led the daily operations of payments for LATAM and North America. It includes the quality assurance, reporting and escalations for America. The position also is responsible to the correct application of controls/policies within payments and to led efforts to improve the productivity of the team. It is expected that the candidate can be able to develop team members, manage workload, set priorities, evaluate performance and manage budgets. This position will also act as an escalation point in resolving complex outstanding issues with internal and external business partners.The successful candidate will have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, primarily driving innovation on behalf of customers / vendors.
· Accounting Degree or MBA in Finance, Business Administration or related field or CPA, with 8 or more years of post-qualification experience in shared services, including 5 years in Accounts Payable/Payments.
· Past experience in effectively managing groups of at least 10 associates in accounts payable/payments or accounting process.
· Strong Customer focus (both Internal / External).
· A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Tax Local Statutory.
· Strong communication in Spanish and English (Written and Oral).
· Experience in Payments LATAM.
· Experience using Oracle Financial Applications.
· Strong knowledge of Excel
· Portuguese Language (Preferred)