Amazon Lending is passionate about helping third party Selling Partners on Amazon grow their business. Since inception, we have provided fast and convenient access to capital for small and medium sized businesses. We are a fast-paced team that obsesses about customer needs while delivering business results. You will have the exciting opportunity to shape the business strategy on how we support sellers and will play a key role to work with multiple internal stakeholders and business teams to grow the Lending business.
The Lending Portfolio Program Manager is a key contributor for strategy and delivery of policies and procedures for our credit decisioning, loan servicing and Selling Partner support. Our goal is to provide high level of service to our Lending Selling Partners every day that requires a high operational standards, Seller Partners satisfaction and continuous learning. They will be responsible for building robust processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and partnering with multiple stakeholders and teams to improve tools, systems and measurements for internal and external customers. They will also be responsible for developing, standardizing, and automating processes to drive efficiency and scalability for Amazon Lending ensuring overall program service levels and compliance.
The ideal candidates should possess strong program management skills, able to participate actively in contributing to continuous improvement initiatives, highly analytical, resourceful, Customer-focused and team oriented, with outstanding communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders. The candidate will also own key relationships with partners within and outside Amazon who support the Lending program.
· Develop processes, mechanisms and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to grow efficiently and in a scalable way
· Monitor and communicate the right metrics to measure process quality and productivity
· Perform data analysis, translate analytic insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for operational, program or product improvements
· Participate in program operations, partner with product managers and contribute to team-wide improvement goals
· Identify innovations and perform experiments to create processes that increase customer value
· Perform root cause analysis and corrective action plan for variances in operational performance
Participate in managing Selling Partner support team metrics to ensure SLA and quality for all services under the program
Amazon Lending is passionate about helping third party selling partners on Amazon grow their business. Since inception, we have provided fast and convenient access to capital for small and medium sized businesses. We are a fast-paced team that obsesses about customer needs while delivering business results. You will have the exciting opportunity to shape the business strategy on how we support sellers and will play a key role to work with multiple internal stakeholders and business teams to grow the Lending business.
· BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ years’ experience on program or project management
· Experience in setting up or refining operational metrics. Participation in metric based reviews and taking decisions based on metrics
· Strong Customer obsession mindset and ability to use metrics to measure program success
· Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to influence decisions and lead cross-functional initiatives
· Experience in change management and driving adoption of new tools, processes, and decision support
· Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, prioritization, planning and task delegation
· MBA or Advanced Degree
· Experience with business analysis and expertise in Excel
· Lean/Six Sigma/Operational Excellence experience
· Ambition to progressively become self-sufficient in identifying opportunities for improvement and build strategic programs from such opportunities
· Experience in a “customer-first” environment, with a passion for uncovering insights and translating them into actionable projects / programs
· Ability to think and react in a high-pressure environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.