Amazon Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base and is an area of high interest for Amazon. We are focused on building solutions that enables the B2B customer to find, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, small businesses to large institutions (and everything in between). Our business customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer and we are reinventing everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Salesforce.com Administrator to facilitate sales automation and enablement initiatives for our rapidly growing sales, account management, services and marketing teams. This individual will be a member of a team that is responsible for maintaining the system/data and expand on Salesforce’s integration capabilities to provide scalable and maintainable solutions on the Force.com platform.
As a key member of the Sales Operations team, this role will play a key part in Amazon Business' Salesforce strategy and execution. You will:
· Focus on strategic, tactical and technical initiatives involving Salesforce.com
· Provide administration support of Salesforce.com including but not limited to managing customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations, and dashboards for daily, weekly, monthly performance and reporting at individual, team, manager, and enterprise levels
· Proactively identify and implement operational and technical improvements and enhancements that drive sales productivity and improve customer experience
· Handle multiple projects at once, be able to effectively prioritize initiatives, and effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders.
· Manage Salesforce.com CRM including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
· Hands on configuration of all new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates ,Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, Managed Packages.
· Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the Salesforce system.
· Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that solve Global Amazon Business needs.
· Understanding customer, internal sales and account management team needs and translating them into robust business requirements for configuration and development in Salesforce CRM
· Roadmap development and prioritization in partnership with the Global Sales Operations team and business stakeholders
· Participate in change management process. Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders.
· Develop and train local and global admin resources.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 3+ years Salesforce.com Admin experience and configuration of 300+ users
· Certified Salesforce.com Salesforce Administrator (ADM-201)
· Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, DemandTools, Workbench)
· Experience with Lightning Reports and Dashboards creation, Process Automation, Security configuration.
· Solid understanding of and detailed experience working with enterprise level Salesforce.com instance.
· In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce.com CRM application coupled with good understanding of standard business processes (Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.)
· Strong business analysis and functional understanding, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.Ability to handle competing priorities in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
· Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-211, ADM-301), Sales Cloud Consultant
· Certified Salesforce.com Platform App Builder
· Understanding of Apex/Visualforce
· Experience in Process Automation, Security configuration, Data Model creation and Force.com Sites, Single Sign On.
· Highly organized, detail oriented, and ability to work independently
· Experience working in iterative projects, and with deployment strategies/processes (staging environment vs. production)
· Strong understanding of Agile based development practices and Sprint planning strategies. Project management and/or business process management certification or equivalent experience
· Experience working with global teams
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.