Amazon's International Technology (InTech) team in our Luxembourg development center is seeking a passionate, talented, and innovative Senior Software Development Engineers to define and deliver new online shopping experiences to customers around the world. Our work spans a deep technology stack, from front-end mobile apps and website, to back-end web services, and our projects span multiple phases of the customer lifecycle.
As a senior SDE, you will contribute to all aspects of an agile software development life cycle, including architecture, design, development, testing, and operations, to deliver high performance, scalable, highly available systems. You will work will have direct impact on our customers and businesses, and will involve working with our product managers, technical program managers, and UX designers, as well as business stakeholders and partner technical teams across Europe, Asia, India and the US.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
· 8+ years' experience software development using Java, C++ or C#.
· Proficiency with front-end technologies such as AJAX, jQuery, JSP, React, HTML and CSS.
· Experience designing large-scale distributed systems, web services, and/or web applications.
· Thorough understanding of Internet protocols, service oriented architectures and internet security fundamentals.
· Fluent in CS fundamentals, including design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
· Full SDLC experience, including DevOps.
· Written and spoken proficiency in English.
· Experience as Tech Lead for a team of software engineers.
· Experience developing mobile application on iOS or Android.
· Familiarity with machine learning, and techniques for processing large datasets.