Ring (www.ring.com) is looking for a Content Project Manager intern for our European team, based in Amsterdam.
You have a background or strong interest in content marketing, strong organizational skills and a knack for project management. The word “process” doesn’t scare you, and you are keen to develop new ways to make team work more productive.
You will team up with and learn from cross-functional team of colleagues from video production, design and content, and will work with them on various ongoing and new projects. You will collaborate closely with our Content Manager and the Head of Video Production, driving the localisation of creative assets for many countries across Europe.
· With work localization manager and multiple stakeholders to localise written, design and video content to EU countries
· Creative process management within Ring EU
· Work closely with marketing, e-comm, e-mail and other teams to provide content assets based on specific channel needs
· Participate in organizing and managing internal content asset library
· Liaising with production partners on video content requests
· Video pre and post production support
● Organisational skills
● Fluent in English (UK)
● Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
● Attention to detail
● Fluent in 1-2 additional languages such as German or Dutch is preferred
● Passion for production and making videos
● Interest in technology and security products
● Ability to think on your feet, work well independently, but know when to escalate
● You have a team-first personality, you are eager to learn and you keep on top of content trends