Ring is looking for a proactive, hands-on Learning and Development Program Manager with a strong aptitude for learning and training new technologies and a passion for developing team members. This position can be located in either of our AZ offices.
· Facilitate learning solutions in either a physical classroom or virtual setting. Serve as a role model for excellent instructional facilitation and develop those capabilities in others
· Conduct needs analysis to determine the skills and knowledge needed to develop our team members
· Implement creative ways to provide training for in-office and work-from-home (WFH) leaders to drive performance, support CS, and new initiatives
· Build and implement a mechanism to inventory, track, and follow up on actions and development progress/readiness and measure program success
· Develop facilitator guides, participant guides, PowerPoint decks, and job aids to support the learning opportunities
· Provide mission critical updates as needed with little notice
· Collaborate and work closely cross-functionally with HR business partners and leadership
· Produce narratives and written reports that analyze and interpret program results and other findings
· Assist with post-training gap analysis’ and needs assessments through surveys, knowledge checks and focus groups to implement timely training feedback
· Additional responsibilities as required
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
· 7+ years of experience in a training program management role or similar
· 7+ years experience leading others and having direct reports in a leadership role
· Experience in a high growth business environment with the practical application of leadership development, organization development, and talent management
· Demonstrated strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, attention to detail, and ability to simultaneously manage multiple priorities
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally in a heavily matrixed organization
· Significant experience with training delivery, facilitation and coaching in a corporate learning environment
· Graduate degree preferred
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.