Amazon Go is a new kind of store with no lines and no checkout—customers simply grab what they want, and go! Our Just Walk Out Technology pushes the boundaries of computer vision and machine learning to create an effortless shopping experience our customers love. We are an entrepreneurial, motivated, and passionate team, working in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and highly collaborative environment.
As a Marketing Program Manager, you will be the program manager responsible for facilitating all marketing and media campaign activities, working closely with multiple teams across the business including marketing strategy, media and design. You will implement best practices and mechanisms to build, iterate and streamline process across many stakeholders to ensure campaigns are managed, executed and launched on time, on budget. You will build and own all workback timelines and be responsible for keeping your internal and external partners on schedule. This is an end-to-end PM role requiring strong skills in all areas of project management, understanding of marketing processes, and spectacular attention to detail. In addition, you will manage the production of playbooks and SOPs for to document processes and best practices.
· Stand up and manage an end-to-end marketing process between strategy, media and design.
· Define an organized program and related timelines
· Manage timelines and SOPs across multiple stakeholders
· Build repeatable processes from one-off activities to increase efficiencies and scale
· Author multiple documents and playbooks relating to marketing process
· Work 1:1 with marketing to manage campaign deadlines and deliver on time
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Must have experience in program or project management
· 4+ years in marketing, account management, product management, or project Management
· Proven track record of ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects—work prioritization, planning, and task delegation.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including strong writing and speaking skills.