Amazon Advertising is looking for a Principal Program Manager to manage and transform the processes and systems for recognizing revenue and performance for Amazon Advertising– Globally. This is across EU, NA, JP, AU, and MX. The Program manager will own billing and reconciliation, provide ongoing auditing support, drive system and tool enhancements and provide general analysis for Amazon Advertising– North America. The selected candidate will have a passion for making data driven decisions that directly impact our customers. Successful attributes include the ability to be an effective communicator to various audiences, the capacity to remain flexible and adept at learning new tools, the ability to deep dive into trends and implement operational improvements. Our environment is deadline driven and fast paced and therefore requires detail-oriented individuals and comfortable interacting or working with multiple teams (business and technical).
Responsibilities may include:
* Creation and deliver a road map to drive down manual and error prone processes
* Stand up and deliver metrics on workflows and systems.
* Managing a portfolio of technology and operational projects
*Act as an internal resource for the principles of lean and process excellence working closely with corporate partners on network solutions.
* Represent the organization during internal and external audit reviews
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
· 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
· Program Management Experience Driving large scale changes
· Completed Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University or 2+ years of Amazon experience
· Advanced ability to write SQL scripts to pull and analyze data sets
· Experience in similar space and business preferred
· Outstanding speaking, writing, and presentation skills
· MBA or Master’s degree in relevant field
· Change Mgmt. Experience
· Ability to set up tables and use Python
· A self-starter, able to prioritize and deliver on deadlines with minimal supervision
· Ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others
· Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in an extremely fast-paced environment