Want to architect and build the first generation of machine learning systems at Twitch Prime (Amazon Gaming Subscription)? Twitch Prime is one of many disruptive new initiatives that highlight our investment and dedication to the gaming industry and its players. Twitch Prime is both the premium version of Twitch and a series of new benefits available to all Amazon Prime members geared toward making it a no-brainer for core gamers to join Amazon Prime.
WHAT WE DO:
The Twitch Prime Fraud Prevention team is responsible for preventing, detecting, and mitigating fraud and abuse that bad actors incur on the program. We invent new techniques and leverage industry standards in order to stop these bad actors. Our team is also responsible for ensuring that legitimate customers are not negatively impacted.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As an engineer you will collaborate with scientists on developing and evaluating machine learning models using large datasets containing data such as customer behavior and payment metadata across Twitch Prime. You will own scaling up successful prototypes and implementing a reliable automated production workflow for the model. You will collaborate with software development engineers to integrate models/rules with new or existing infrastructure.
· BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
· 3+ years of professional software development experience
· 3+ years of experience in Java, or other modern programming languages such as Python or C++
· 1+ years experience with common machine learning techniques such as preprocessing data, training and evaluation of classification and regression models, and statistical evaluation of experimental data
· 1+ years Experience building workflows involving large dataset and/or machine learning models in production using distributed computing and big data processing concepts and technologies
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age