WWOps Talent Acquisition is seeking a Recruiting Manager with strong business partnering and people development skills. This manager will work closely with the business leadership teams to build and execute against a long-term Talent Acquisition strategy for our Austin-based business teams, as well as supporting recruiting at other corporate locations.
In this role you will lead a team of recruiters working on candidate placement, process improvement, and business stakeholder satisfaction. A successful manager will foster a collaborative team environment and effortlessly contribute to a service-oriented culture that celebrates team and individual wins.
The ideal candidate is able to work effectively at scale and is able to deliver multiple projects while contributing to a fun and collaborative team environment. They will start with the customer and work backwards, forging partnerships with business leaders, hiring managers and other internal partners to deliver an industry leading experience. They possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to manage team priorities against tight timelines, demonstrate push-back and a sense of urgency, and have a practical, common sense approach to solving complex problems.
· Build, engage, lead and develop a team of high-performing recruiters in an extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment
· Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and formal tracking process to measure and manage progress
· Develop and execute to plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals without having to scale deployed resources at a rate faster than the business is growing
· Drive sourcing capability & capacity across a geographically dispersed team within North America to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels to expedite the recruitment of technical roles
· Work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel
· Periodically lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition
This role may sit in Seattle, Nashville, or virtual.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience · 6+ years of recruiting experience · 2+ years of people leadership · Experience building, coaching and performance managing a recruiting team · Experience developing recruiting hiring plans and building data driven recruiting reports
Experience managing a dispersed recruiting team · Successful track record working with cross functional business leaders to gain approvals on proposals and recommendations · Strong business acumen, and experience working with large, complex organizations during periods of growth and change · Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.