Are you interested in being at the forefront of tech innovation? Are you interested in helping customers discover all that Smart Home has to offer? Retail Smart Home is looking for an ambitious Senior Product Manager to bring best in class shopping experiences to the Smart Home customer. As a Senior Product Manager, you will steward the development and implementation of new shopping experiences from ideation to execution. You will work backwards by identifying customer pain points, setting strategy and defining the product roadmap to create experiences that help customers navigate Smart Home. You will also manage the Smart Home browse structure so that new automated experiences you develop are of the highest quality. This Manager will work closely with Devices, Hardlines Customer Experience (HCX) and with central teams to develop innovative experiences, impacting the lives of millions of Smart Home customers.
In this role, you will flex your analytical and product management abilities to design experiments, set KPIs, and scale programs that are successful. To be successful, you must be naturally curious, thrive in ambiguity, be willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done, and obsess about how to serve our customers better. This role requires the ability to move quickly, yet think at a global scale, and to use a test and learn approach to develop successful programs.
· A proven ability in product/program/project management
· 5+ years experience in ecommerce, consumer electronics, retail or related industry
· Proven ability to work with cross functional teams and to influence across an org
· Superior verbal and written communication skills
· Strong passion for innovating on behalf of the customer
· An ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, marketing or related field
· An ability to establish credibility and work with key internal partners to get things done
· MBA or Master’s degree
· Experience delivering consumer software products and services in a high growth environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives