Join us to help create next-generation advertising and marketing services for the game developer community. In this role, you will combine Amazon’s unique data-assets and advertising toolset to build a new programmatic advertising service that will enable game marketers drive user acquisition for console, mobile, and PC games.
The primary role of a Senior Product Manager of Technical Products within Amazon is to assume end-to-end product ownership over one of our technical product offerings. PMTs are expected to dive deep into the technology both from a product and customer perspective, working with software engineers and business partners to define, build, launch and grow new technology-driven products and services. These products might be hardware offerings, software or technical services, and customers often include developers, IT departments or enterprise CIOs. Examples of organizations where PMTs may work include (but aren’t limited to): Amazon Web Services (AWS), Prime Video, Alexa, Game Services, and Supply Chain Technologies. Internships are available in Seattle, WA.
· Currently enrolled in MBA or equivalent master’s level program at the time of application
· 3+ years of full-time industry work experience, which occurred between graduation from your undergraduate program and prior to starting your MBA or master’s program OR 3+ years of military work experience prior to starting your MBA or master’s program
· Undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and/or relevant industry experience working within technology teams
· Interest in video games industry and video games internship
· Interest in video games and online games
· Fascinated by what it takes to build communities and fostering connections between players, streamers, viewers, and game developers
· Experience in games industry
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.