Amazon’s Worldwide Operations organization is the backbone of Amazon's global consumer business. We're known for innovative approaches to customer obsession - and for the talent behind some of the Amazon magic. The Corporate HR Talent Acquisition organization, which supports the recruitment needs of Operations, is growing and we are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join the dynamic recruiting team supporting leaders in our Seattle office. This is a Sourcing Recruiter role, meaning that you will own candidate identification and engagement throughout the process.
As a member of our team you will serve as the sourcing expert for a group of job families we are actively recruiting for within our HR organization. You will have significant influence and impact over the delivery of a candidate pipeline while fostering a collaborative environment to ensure a great candidate experience and raising the bar with each candidate hired.
You will have the chance to drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition. We are looking for recruiters with a strong reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation and engagement, outstanding team collaboration and communications skills, and possessing the ability to prioritize, push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer focused.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to deepen their recruiting experience in a large-scale and high-performance recruiting organization. Our team culture is goal-oriented, fast paced and fun! We are motivated by the challenge (and success) of hiring top talent for the ever expanding technical needs of our businesses and offer our Sourcing Recruiters the ability to own and drive their own recruiting strategy.
The Roles & Responsibilities for our Sourcing Recruiter include:
· Partner with teams to build effective sourcing and assessment, with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
· Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels, primarily senior levels
· Strong knowledge of Boolean, x-ray searches and additional sourcing software/tools
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the organization, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting to deliver the quality results to the customer
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for the most ‘hard to fill’ openings
· 7+ years of corporate and/or agency recruiting experience including sourcing and/or full life cycle recruiting
· Bachelor’s degree
· Strong working knowledge of Boolean, x-ray searches and additional sourcing software
· Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
· Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
· Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
· Client focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing avenues, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Desire to coach, mentor and lead
· Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
· Solid communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
· A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
(Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age)