Are you looking to make a big impact and become a pioneer in design for supply chain management product suite? Look no further than AWS Supply Chain Management (SCM) Infra team. As a key member of AWS SCM Infra product group, you will join a team in its early stages of product development and have the opportunity to create the customer experience from the ground up for a portfolio of new internal products.
As an influential design lead on the product team, you will design via in depth user research, customer out-reach, and iterative implementation and analysis, thus creating engaging experience for Supply Chain Management customers and stakeholders. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated person interested in taking a leadership role in setting the design direction for innovative and intuitive internal web applications. You will collaborate with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers, leading design throughout the strategy, design, and development life-cycle.
We are looking for candidates who are:
· Simplify and distill complex business processes into intuitive and elegant UIs.
· Create process flows, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and visual design specifications (redlines) to effectively communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
· Drive the development and communication of design guidelines and patterns, with focus on providing a consistent and intuitive experience across the product portfolio.
· Work with internal stakeholders to create powerful data analysis tools.
· Handle multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment.
· Compliment the work of the technical, engineering development and operational to deliver results
· Proactive communication with their end user community
· Collaborate in a larger design community within Amazon to strengthen the results of their specific program commitments.
· An online portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions (flows, prototypes, wireframes) and solid visual designs (mockups and style guides)
· 5+ years of industry experience providing interaction design solutions for web and/or software applications.
· Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience as an interactive/user experience designer.
· Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
· Experience with the current state of web technology and best practices.
· Define patterns and advocate for consistency,
· Experience with a variety of standard design tools such as Illustrator, InVision, Axure, Balsamiq, Photoshop, Visio, and Dreamweaver.
· Experience defining and maintaining design patterns and UX standards.
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
· Experience driving user research/usability tests and interpreting usability test data.
· Experience with agile/scrum.
· Detail-oriented and comfortable working on highly technical teams.
· Experience and/or familiarity with financial and accounting systems and concepts.
· · Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age