Are you a graduate student looking for an internship opportunity in the summer of 2020? Are you looking for an opportunity to launch into Human Resources careers with limitless possibilities?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a dynamic and rapidly growing business within Amazon and is the global, cloud computing leader. To support our rapid growth, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us be the best Cloud services provider in the industry, this is your chance to make history. AWS HR is looking for dynamic and motivated self-starters currently studying HR or other related disciplines in a master’s degree program to participate our 2020 internship program.
As an intern you could join one of the following teams: Employee Relations, Inclusion and Diversity, Learning & Development, Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HR Operations, HR Business Intelligence, or one of our HBRP teams. You will take on a real-time client-specific project furthering AWS HR strategic initiatives that tackle critical business priorities.
· Current enrollment in a master’s degree program with studies in Human Resources or related field(s)
· An anticipated graduation date between December 2020 and May 2021
· 2+ years of experience in the HR or related field
· Proven experience as an innovator and a creator, with strong critical thinking and communication skills
· Business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking and analysis
· Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and/or metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
· Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities
· Specific knowledge of human resource theory, including employee relations, development and performance appraisal systems
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Project management and execution skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.