Amazon Devices—the team behind the best-selling Amazon Echo, Kindle E-Reader, Fire Tablet, Fire TV, and Home Security product lines—is seeking a high-performing, innovative, results-oriented and customer-obsessed, Online Product Marketing Manager.
As part of the digital products marketing group, we operate in one of the most diverse businesses at Amazon–empowered to explore new ideas, channels, and tools, setting the stage for how we’ll do business tomorrow.
We are looking for a customer-obsessed Online Product Marketing Manager to join the team in this endeavor working on smart home devices — someone with the willingness to support a diverse range of go to market and sales initiatives in support of new product launches and category expansion.
The successful candidate will leverage excellent editorial skills, keen design savvy, and detailed eye for data to develop, launch, test, and report on market-leading awareness, education, and conversion-oriented programs touching all areas of the business. The ability to manage multiple milestones and shifting requirements in a fluid, fast-moving environment—while keeping senior stakeholders updated on your progress—is critical to success in this position.
The position is based in Seattle, covering the North America region, and will focus on a specific set of devices and customer profiles.
About our team: This team is one of the fastest growing marketing teams in Amazon Devices and is chartered to launch products and improve the customer experience while increasing Amazon Device sales and engagement. We refuse to accept constraints, internal or external, and have strong bias for action and ownership.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in associated discipline
· 5+ years demonstrable experience in an online marketing field
· Experience analyzing marketing campaigns & traffic patterns to determine if they are meeting business objectives
· Experience developing written documents in a professional setting
· Experience using MS Office and SharePoint
· Experience with Content Management Systems and editing basic HTML/XML
· Experience with smart home products and brands
· Experience leading go-to-market for consumer software and/or hardware product launches
· Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
· Experience with A/B or multivariate testing
· Demonstrated ability to manage complex and highly visible projects
· Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting
· Proven ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
· Ability to conceptualize, scope, and execute projects to strict deadlines
· Confident, self-motivated individual with strong, demonstrable bias for action
· Proven ability to move fast in an ambiguous environment without close supervision
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age