We are looking for a customer-obsessed Senior Program Manager with a strong track record of delivering results and proven project management experience to own and execute strategic, cross-functional projects. Robust understanding of physical retail store launches and store operations are key requirements for the successful candidate.
You are results oriented and have thrived and succeeded in operating a business in a highly ambiguous environment. You know how to be scrappy but operate as part of a larger team and business. The role requires innovative thinking balanced with a strong customer and operational focus. You will need to develop processes, leveraging the best and creating the rest. High judgement, ability to influence, analytical ability, exceptional communication skills and leadership are essential to success in this role.
The Team: How often have you had an opportunity to be a member of a team creating a unique customer experience? You can expect all the challenges and benefits of a high-profile business: wide-open space for improvement and innovation, a strong team, and a fast-paced environment. These will require a willingness to dive into the details, solve new problems as they arise, leverage high judgment and gut instinct, look around corners, and always obsess over customers. Everyone on the team wears multiple hats, and ownership of the customer experience is key.
The Role: You are someone who is willing to roll up your sleeves. The pay-off is high ownership, an ability to deliver results, an awesome variety in what we work on at any one time and the ability to grow in role. You love diving deep and using data to identify opportunities and guide improvements. You will interact closely with the business team, the technology team, the operations team and identify/manage critical projects. Overall, you will focus on launching customer experiences from start to finish.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Proven track record of managing and executing large projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving and communicating recommendations
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
· 3 years of experience in a physical retail environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· MBA or equivalent degree
· PMP certified
· 5 years of experience in a physical retail environment
· 3 years of experience in launching physical retail stores
· Demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment
· Demonstrated ability to work with VP level stakeholders