World Wide Consumer Talent Acquisition is scaling for our fast-growing team. We are seeking a Recruiting Manager with strong business partnering and people development skills. This manager will work closely with the technology hiring managers and leadership team to build and execute against a longer-term Talent Acquisition strategy to deliver the necessary talent to support our increasing customer demand.
This role will provide the opportunity to impact significantly the Consumer business as we continue our pursuit of being the most customer-centric company on the planet. Other offerings include outstanding career growth, highly collaborative teams, and a fun and passionate work environment.
· Drive sourcing capability & capacity across a geographically dispersed team within North America to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels to expedite the recruitment of technology role such as SDE's.
· Work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
· Inform global teams on sourcing best practices around the Solution Architecture function and to help those team deliver the right results for the business to achieve their talent demand goals each year.
· Partner with key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and Recruiting Managers) to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies; this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels where we can find the best, diverse talent who fit our technical and cultural demands.
· Build engage, manage and develop a team of high-performing staff in an extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
· Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress.
· Develop and execute to plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals without having to scale deployed resources at a rate faster than the business is growing.
· Periodically lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.
*** We are open to considering talent in Seattle, WA; Austin, TX; Palo Alto/Sunnyvale, CA; or Irvine, CA. ***
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
· 8+ years of Recruiting and/or HR experience
· 2+ years leading a team
· Experience building, coaching and managing a recruiting team
· Experience managing large dispersed recruiting/sourcing teams
· Experience working with recruiting tools and systems, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets
· Experience managing senior staff and/or staffing managers
· Organized and pragmatic; thrives in a results oriented environment
· Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of ROI
· Experience creating, measuring and scaling workflow between Candidates, Hiring Managers and the Recruiting team
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.