Join the Mobile Gaming team as Twitch Prime aims to become the largest and best loved benefit program for mobile gamers worldwide.
Started three years ago, Twitch Prime is Amazon's Prime benefit program for gamers and for those who simply play games. We have recently expanded these benefits to include mobile games and are seeking a top performing Partner Manager to execute our growth plan.
As a Partner Manager for Mobile Gaming, you will be responsible for the go-to-market planning and execution of content partnerships through to the final launch. In this role, you will support Twitch Prime's developer and publisher relationships in the growing digital mobile video games segment and lead the implementation activities for these complex business initiatives. You will work with other stakeholders in marketing, partner management, product, design, and engineering to ensure we launch on time with the greatest impact.
If you are a strong team player and a motivated self-starter, who thrives in a startup-like environment and is excited to make a significant impact in the mobile games industry, we are looking for you!
What you'll do:
· Manage the day to day relationships with key mobile gaming developers and publishers, worldwide
· Own the launch execution for multiple mobile content partnerships
· Work cross-functionally with key internal stakeholders across Amazon and Twitch including marketing, technical integration, retail, advertising and other members of the mobile gaming content team to ensure on-time launches
· Assist in the execution of the go-to-market marketing and advertising plans, including the management of marketing and related content assets
· Establish and maintain metrics for evaluating past and future content partnerships
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ years of program or project management experience in a related industry
· 3+ years of experience in running cross functional projects and programs
· MBA or Master’s Degree in a related field
· End-to-end account management experience, including identifying, developing, and executing successful partnerships such as large-scale marketing deals, technical collaborations, complex digital media transactions, and strategic technology relationships.
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Experience in the video game or entertainment content industries
· Past experience in a high performance start-up or incubation effort within a larger company is highly valued
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age