Amazon is looking for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner to join the MENA HR team in Riyadh, KSA.
This is a great opportunity for a commercial and innovative Senior HR Business Partner to join a fast growing business with a focus on providing high quality support to the corporate team in KSA.
The successful candidate will demonstrate intellectual curiosity about the businesses they support, and will also be driven by a desire to influence through data and drive people programs that have direct impact on the business. Examples include helping to develop innovative talent management programs, driving organizational effectiveness and providing guidance about scaling effective teams in a high growth and evolving industry.
This role will be responsible for the development and execution of HR strategies and initiatives, as well as the day to day HRBP responsibilities. It will help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention and the employee experience. As HRBP you will partner with your clients throughout the planning and execution for programs that matter, tying them back to business strategy. You will also work to improve organizational design and structure, provide change leadership and management coaching, as well as design and deliver training, as needed. Candidate needs to be able to travel both domestically and internationally as appropriate. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement for our employees in KSA.
Significant experience working with fast-moving, high performance teams and driving innovative solutions tailored to unique business environments
· Demonstrated ability to translate business strategy and goals into optimal HR processes that are scalable, simple, customer-focused and adaptable to unique and changing business needs
· Ability to influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization, change thinking, gain acceptance from others and drive change
· Proven ability to diagnose issues, drawing on both professional experience and strategic thinking skills, and drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative
· Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies
· Excellent written and verbal communication; high quality document preparation and presentation skills
· Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of both business and HR teams
· Experience working with global teams, and driving organizational change initiatives and developing talent management plans for a global organization
· Excellent knowledge of employment law
· Able to travel domestically and internationally, as appropriate
· Resilient and able to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with a high level of energy and pragmatic approach
· Bachelor’s degree
Experience in executive coaching and assessing executive talent
Degree in Human Resources or MBA
CIPD qualification is preferred but not essential
Strong evidence of stretch assignments that are evidence of superior performance in previous roles.
Ability to manage workflow, in a fast-paced, frugal environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities
The role will be based in Riyadh KSA and will follow the labor law requirements as per the law on the role.