Join the Mobile Gaming team as Twitch Prime aims to become the largest and best loved benefit program for mobile gamers worldwide.
Started three years ago, Twitch Prime is Amazon's Prime benefit program for gamers and for those who simply play games. We have recently expanded these benefits to include mobile games and are seeking a top performing program management professional to support our growth.
The successful candidate will own key aspects of the program and influence the long-term strategy and expansion roadmap in coordination with a broad group of stakeholders. This role is inherently cross-functional: you will work closely with engineering, design, operations, finance, legal, business development, customer service and content acquisition to bring products to market, develop and grow business opportunities, and enhance our customer experience. You are process-oriented, organized, curious and thrive in an environment where priorities shift fast and ambiguity is ever present. You know how to be scrappy and also operate as a highly trusted leader within a larger team and business.
If you are a strong team player and a motivated self-starter, who thrives in a startup-like environment and is excited to make a significant impact in the mobile games industry, we are looking for you!
· Bachelor's Degree
· 3+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· 2+ years experience managing the delivery and tradeoffs of program features
· 2+ years experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience
· MBA Preferred
· Experience working with game developers and ad-exchanges
· Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and project management counterparts to deliver online products/services
· Experience using SQL or similar tools to derive meaningful insights from data
· Demonstrated ability to take ambiguous input, dive deep on analyzing what your customer really wants, and deliver a solution that delights them
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age