The Amazon Cross Channel, Cross Category Marketing (XCM) Team is looking for a creative, organized, and versatile Producer to deliver social, print, digital and video projects across Amazon brands. This role will be focused on photo and social productions but the ideal candidate is flexible and capable of working on integrated campaigns.
XCM is the internal advertising team setting design and brand direction for Amazon’s global brand. Our mission is to be the most customer-centric collective of creative thinkers, dreamers and doers. This manifests itself through visual design, branding, photography, video, social, digital, advertising and user experience design. We are responsible for the branding and creative development of style guides for the Amazon master brand and collaborate with business partners around the world to support a wide range of devices, services, features, and retail categories. We apply strategic insight to delight customers - driving discovery, engagement, and trust.
You will be responsible for delivering on a variety of challenging creative projects ensuring compliance to corporate policy, overall adherence to budget and process guidelines, and the continual improvement of team capabilities. You will work closely with the creatives, designers and campaign team to develop best practices, scale process and deliver bar raising work. Excellent organization and communication skills are requirements, as well as the ability manage the expectations of your internal production partners and clients.
· Remove roadblocks to production
· Bid, hire and manage production partners for projects
· Attend shoots and ensure all deliverables are meeting business partner expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets
· Create budget controls to drive accuracy in forecasting and estimating
· Communicate project statuses daily, flagging and troubleshooting potential issues
· Archive and deliver final assets
· Completed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· 5 + years of professional experience as a photo, social or video producer or similar role with ad agency, design studio, or production company
· Portfolio or reel demonstrating production work and capabilities
· Expertise in applied techniques with a working knowledge of photo production, post production, lighting, composition, color quality, and aesthetics
· An existing network of production and creative resources
· Experience working with time-tracking/resource management tools
· Working knowledge of production software for both Mac and PC platforms
· Advanced-level knowledge of Adobe creative suite
· Experience working in Capture One
· Experience implementing or managing digital asset management tools\
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Self-starter that can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines
· Collaborative with proven ability to work across-teams and synthesize input from creative stakeholders
· Ability to travel for productions
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.