Looking for an opportunity to move fast and make a big impact? Amazon Prime’s members are at the heart of Amazon’s tremendous growth, and at the core of its success are the marketing teams which convert customers to be lifelong Prime members, help them discover new benefits, and increase their engagement with Amazon.
Amazon Prime Content Optimization Team owns driving marketing strategy and programs to increase Prime Member Acquisition, Activation and Retention. We are looking for a Marketing Content Specialist that can provide a fresh, creative approach to helping customers understand all that Prime has to offer.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative and analytical candidate with an eye for compelling content and a passion for content testing. He/she will be responsible for developing and executing content experimentation initiatives, analyzing metrics and providing actionable insight into performance, as well as making recommendations on marketing plans. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, great at meeting multiple deadlines, and comfortable with a varied set of software and editing tools.
Experience in marketing or e-commerce merchandising is highly desired. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working with multiple teams, vendors, partners, and management. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work in marketing at one of the leading global technology companies.
· Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
· 3+ years of relevant work experience in consumer or audience marketing
· Experience with developing, executing and optimizing marketing experiments and tests
· Experience using customer research, hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, generate credible forecasts, and assess the efficacy of marketing programs
· Success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through to completion
· Ability to develop best-in-class marketing assets and execute marketing campaigns and initiatives.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously