Help bring the magic of Alexa to Fire TV!
We have a unique position for an experienced, highly technical, and visionary technical program manager to help drive voice integration on Fire TV devices!!
You will drive projects that impact Amazon’s long-term vision, which includes rapid innovation in building better voice interfaces to the media and entertainment content that Fire TV customers love! We leverage cutting edge technology in machine learning, natural language processing, client-app frameworks, big data, optimization techniques and high availability services. Here on the Fire TV team, we are dedicated to creating the most engaging entertainment platform for the whole family, worldwide.
This job will test your skills across the board. Large cross-group coordination? Check. Ability to deeply understand complex cutting-edge technologies? Check. Hard-core data analysis and reporting? Check. Not to mention: influence technical architecture/design decisions, advocate for awesome user experiences, put in place useful processes, and always be inventing a better way to do things.
While the challenges are big and the pace fast, we have fun while we’re at it. It’s a high-energy, fun, and supportive environment. If you think you have what it takes to revolutionize the world of entertainment, then come and join us!!
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related field
· 4+ years of experience as a Technical Program Manager or equivalent
· Experience coordinating across multiple independent teams
· Experience driving projects from start to finish
· Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Experience with machine learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
· Experience with embedded systems
· Experience with Android-based devices
· Ability to dive deep on software architecture and solution discussions
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age