The G&A Talent Acquisition team is seeking a talented, customer-obsessed Senior Manager - Recruiting, to lead a high performing team of Recruiting Managers and Recruiters to support business critical initiatives across Amazon's Finance landscape.
Do you thrive in an environment of rapid growth? Do you hold your teams to high standards: executing delivery of hiring targets with world class candidate experience? Do you attract talent and build highly functioning teams? Do you innovate on behalf of the business and the candidate for a more scalable and effective hiring process? Can you coordinate with multiple teams across a complex global business and HR matrix?
It's still Day 1. Come join us, as we innovate and work backwards from our customer.
Responsibilities and Opportunities Include:
· Lead & motivate a team of Recruiting Managers and Recruiters
· Partner closely with Senior Business leaders to give guidance on building talent pools and leading through changing market
· Create customized recruiting strategies that scale, lead teams to build quality talent pipelines, and drive sourcing strategy recommendations for critical technical roles
· Provide thought leadership, set benchmarks, analyze data/metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all commitments to our customers.
· Thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, bring the ability to roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
· Draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with Hiring Managers, Finance and HR Business Partners.
· Exceptional at building market intelligence, leading client/account management, prioritization, and understanding the value of providing exceptional recruiting services that scale.
· Bachelor's degree
· 10 + years of experience managing a team of six or more recruiters, including development of recruiting strategy and headcount planning
· 5+ years of experience utilizing metrics and data to drive decision-making
· Working knowledge of federal and state employment and labor laws and OFCCP and EEO compliance requirements
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
· 10+ years of leading recruiting teams
· 10+ years of utilizing data and analytical skills to create, measure, and scale workflows to achieve accelerated hiring goals
· 10+ years of people leadership experience with a proven ability to coach and develop and groom talent
· 7+ years of experience driving external marketing activities tied to recruiting strategy
· 5+ years of a proven track record of influencing VP+ level executives on recruiting strategies
· 3+ years of experience working on a business transformation model change highly desired
· Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a globally diverse, team environment, as a team leader and member
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role