World Wide Consumer Talent Acquisition is scaling for our fast-growing team. We are seeking a Recruiting Manager with strong business partnership and people development skills. This manager will lead an events team focused on hiring core tech roles for Consumer - Americas.
This role will provide the opportunity to significantly impact the Consumer business as we continue our pursuit of being the most customer-centric company on the planet. Other offerings include outstanding career growth, highly collaborative teams, and a fun and passionate work environment.
· Drive sourcing capability & capacity across a geographically dispersed team within North America to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels to expedite the recruitment of technology role such as SDEs, SDMs and TPMs.
· Work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
· Partner with key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and Recruiting Managers) to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies; this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels where we can find the best, diverse talent who fit our technical and cultural demands.
· Build engage, manage and develop a team of high-performing staff in an extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
· Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress.
· Develop and execute to plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals without having to scale deployed resources at a rate faster than the business is growing.
· Periodically lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
· 8+ years of Recruiting and/or HR experience
· 2+ years leading a team
· Experience building, coaching and managing a recruiting team
· Experience managing large dispersed recruiting/sourcing teams
· Experience working with recruiting tools and systems, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets
· Experience managing senior staff and/or staffing managers
· Organized and pragmatic; thrives in a results oriented environment
· Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of ROI
· Workforce planning experience
· Experience creating, measuring and scaling workflow between Candidates, Hiring Managers and the Recruiting team
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· MBA or other advanced degree
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation