At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are seeking Senior HR Business Partners to join us in Seattle to support our growing WW Operations Technology organization. The focus for this highly technical client group is to optimize teams and technology that impact customer experience, from supply chain, to transportation and logistics to customer support.
We are looking for Human Resources professionals with experience supporting technology organizations of 200+, who have the ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions. Individuals in this role must be able to interface effectively with professionals at all levels, working with leaders to help them build and grow their teams. You'll need excellent communication skills, strategic thinking and planning ability, and the agility to function in a fast paced and innovative environment.
In this position you will partner with the senior leaders in the Ops Tech organization along with their respective leadership teams to develop and execute the HR strategies that foster organizational and people effectiveness. These roles support VPs and Directors leading orgs of 250-500+ employees, often across multiple countries. You will think strategically as well as roll up your sleeves and dive deep into practical application. This individual must have experience translating business priorities into an HR agenda that supports the business. At Amazon, the Senior HR Business Partner serves as a liaison between the business and the central corporate teams to assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development.
You will be critical in helping us maintain our peculiar culture as we grow.
• 8+ years work experience in an HR Director, HR Manager or Senior HR Generalist/Business Partner role including, performance management, change management, and coaching/consulting Senior leaders.
• Experience supporting a global team
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
• Experience managing cross-functional projects and initiatives.
• Superior employee relations and influencing skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills. Experience using and presenting data to make decisions.
• Experience in supporting a Technology organization
• Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills; a role model for the use of the concepts and skills we teach and exceptional commitment to our Leadership Principles
• Able to manage workflow, with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced, frugal environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities
• Able to work both on a team and independently to deliver results
• Experience dealing with ambiguity and moving quickly to solutions/recommendations
• Master’s degree preferred
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age