This is an opportunity to join a mission-driven marketing operations team that is dedicated to improving the processes and workflows that educate and convert today's prospects into AWS public sector customers who drive tomorrow's scientific breakthroughs, citizen services, and education innovations.
As the Marketing Operations Manager, EMEA you will support a regional public sector marketing team across lead management, work management, and budget management. We are seeking a highly curious, passionate, and data-driven individual, who can dive deep to optimize performance and solve problems for stakeholders across the region. The ideal candidate possesses in-depth marketing operations experience to detect patterns and make improvements in platforms across lead management/marketing automation, work/project management, data analytics, and budget management.
What You Will Do:
· Analyze and optimize performance by strategically reviewing marketing activity for trends and insights.
· Conduct regular and ad-hoc reporting across lead, work, and budget management.
· Regularly monitor and audit the database, MQLs, and campaigns for data hygiene.
· Ensure data quality and GDPR compliance through lead importing and post-event data processing.
· Serve as a regional subject matter expert in Workfront/SFDC/Lead Management.
· Discover, recommend, build, document, and launch new workflows that create efficiencies.
· Enable regional marketers by providing necessary trainings and creating documentation.
· Be a strong partner to central marketing teams and regional sales operations/LDR (Lead Development Representative) teams.
· Must be able to travel globally as required (EMEA/Virginia/Seattle)
· 4+ years as a marketing automation administrator at a B2B enterprise/SaaS company (Marketo preferred)
· 4+ years of experience working and dashboard reporting in Salesforce (SFDC) [Classic & Lightning] to track leads, suggest new fields/workflows and in-depth understanding between the Lead, Contact, Account, Campaign and Opportunity objects and how Marketo Sales Insight is used within SFDC
· 4+ years of experience supporting marketers (field, event, digital, product and content teams) and inside sales/LDRs
· 2+ years working in Tableau reporting and dashboards
· 2+ years working in work management software and creating workflows/reports (Workfront preferred)
· Advanced Excel (Pivot tables/Scripting)
· Budget management experience (Allocadia preferred)
· Experience conducting in-person/virtual presentations/trainings/discovery sessions
· Fluency in English. Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
· Bachelor's degree in business, IT, finance, or marketing.
· Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· Marketo Certification
· Tableau Certifications and Experience with SQL
· Previously worked on an agile team using sprints, backlog, and retrospectives (Workfront/Jira/Trello)
· Experience working with marketing attribution model solutions like Full Circle, Bizible, and Marketo Revenue Cycle Analytics/Revenue Cycle Explorer
· AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification