Amazon Web Services - Returners Program
22 open jobs
Looking to return to work? Come and build the future with AWS
Are you ready to relaunch your career after an extended break? The AWS Returners Program is designed to support individuals like you with a seamless transition back into a permanent position, providing you with all the skills and knowledge needed for success.
This kind of program isn’t exactly commonplace in the working world, but at Amazon Web Services (AWS), we have our own way of doing things. AWS is a place where thousands of different personalities with the same customer obsession come to turn can’t-be-done into done.
What does the AWS Returners Program Offer?
- A global environment – An opportunity for you to work with the world’s leading cloud technology, and with talented people from every corner of the globe.
- An internship or full-time career – AWS is committed to hiring Returners into an option of internships or long-term, full time roles.
- Flexibility – Flexibility is key in maintaining work-life harmony. While your role is full time, your manager will work with you to establish the best and most productive use of your time.
- Returners support framework – We understand that coming back to work after an extended break can come with challenges. The Returners Program will provide you with robust on-boarding and coaching sessions in your first 6 months. You will also be partnered with a peer coach who will help ease your transition back into work. Your manager will guide you through your development and provide the necessary functional training to bring your skills up to speed.
- Great benefits – The perks of being an Amazon employee don't stop at collaborating with great people on exciting and innovative projects. Amazon’s benefits support the needs of our diverse workforce and their family members, no matter what stage they are at in their life or career. See more here.
Learn more about AWS and the great work we do by visiting aws.amazon.com.
If you have been out of the workforce for longer than two years, and want to relaunch your career, then our program could be the perfect fit.
As an AWS Returner you will:
- Bring your voice. At AWS we value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully.
- Accelerate your growth. The scope and scale of what we do for our customers drive us to experiment with new possibilities, take risks and learn quickly.
- Chart your own path. The possibilities you explore and the impact you have is driven by your own ideas, initiative and ambition.
- Embrace the challenge. At AWS building the future is inspiring and fun and we embrace the challenge that comes with inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible.
- Use our Leadership Principles every day. Whether discussing ideas for new projects or deciding on the best approach to solving a problem, our Leadership Principles are just one of the things that makes Amazon ‘peculiar’.
Learn more about our Leadership principles here.
Take a look at our open positions below, filtering by key word or location.
New roles in the Returners program are being added all the time.
Get to Know AWS
What Is It Like to Work at AWS? We Asked the Experts.
Kids of AWS employees give their perspective on their parents' jobs and their own career aspirations.
AWS EMEA - Find out What It's Really Like to Work at AWS
Hear what it's like from our employees to work at AWS.
How to Prepare for an Interview at AWS
Learn how to get prepared for an interview at AWS.