2 open jobs
Are you looking to get back into a full time career after having a break? Want to join the world’s leading cloud technology organisation?
If your answers are yes and you’re intrigued in finding out more, keep on reading…
AWS has designed the Returner’s Program. This offers people who have been on a career break an opportunity to return to fulltime work. The program is designed to help and support you back into a permanent role with the goal of setting you up with the skills and knowledge you need for success.
Amazon Web Services values employees from diverse backgrounds, ethnicities, career paths, and education. This is what makes our culture peculiar and has lead us into exploring diverse talent.
Our future relies on building an inclusive workforce, who can deliver customer and business success.
What will the Returner’s Program offer?
If you have been out of the workforce for longer than two years, and want to come back and restart your career with us, the Returner’s Program is created to help and support you to become successful.
We want to ensure that you are supported back into a fulltime working environment and here’s what we do to support you:
- Train our line managers on how we can add extra support and development for our Returners
- Partner you up with a mentor and buddy who are subject matter experts in providing technical cloud solutions to customers across UK and Ireland
How will I benefit from working with Amazon Web Services on this program?
Amazon Web Services is a dynamic, growing business unit within Amazon.com. We are a company of builders. You will see that AWS is filled with smart, passionate people who are building new products and services, and innovating in every business. Here’s some of the great benefits that you’ll get from joining us on our program.
- Flexible working – We’ll offer you working from home days. We understand that flexibility is key in maintaining a work life harmony. Your manager will work with you to establish the best and most productive use of your time.
- Job Security – We understand that returning to work after a career break may seem daunting, but we want to set you up for success. Not only are we providing you a fulltime opportunity to return to work, we will ensure that your development within AWS is key to your career path to success with us.
- Work in a global environment – an opportunity for you to work with the world’s leading cloud technology with great people across the world.
- Great benefits – as standard, Amazon provides employees with free private healthcare for you and subsidised private healthcare for your family, childcare vouchers, up to 10% discount on purchases on amazon.co.uk, 50% off gym membership, and many, many more with details available here.
We will be holding a networking event on July 17th and will invite applicants to attend. We look forward to meeting with you!
Get to Know AWS
What Is It Like to Work at AWS? We Asked the Experts.
Kids of AWS employees give their perspective on their parents' jobs and their own career aspirations.
AWS EMEA - Find out What It's Really Like to Work at AWS
Hear what it's like from our employees to work at AWS.