We’re launching a new state-of-the-art fulfillment centre in Kegworth and need a helping hand to deliver smiles to our customers. As an Amazon Associate you’ll receive £9.50 per hour, plus overtime and night shift allowances, providing the opportunity to earn much more. You’ll be helping to pick, pack and dispatch orders to customers in Kegworth, and across the UK.
If you’re interested, please click below to apply to find out more. If we think you’re a fit, we’ll invite you to an interview session where you could walk away on the day with a new job (subject to eligibility). We’re looking forward to receiving your application.
No vacancies available
Why work at Amazon?
As well as great rates of pay, as an Associate at Amazon, your safety and wellbeing come first. You will be in a world-class work environment, in addition to full training and a comprehensive benefits package. Innovative shift patterns mean there's always a schedule to suit you! With great transport links to the city, subsidised bus services to many locations and free car parking provided, getting to work couldn’t be easier, and much more:
- Fulfilment Associate rate £9.50 and premium on night shift hours
- Overtime paid at premium rates
- Fixed shift patterns - weekdays, weekends, day and night shifts available. 40 hours per week
- Full training provided by Amazon
- Casual dress environment
- Free hot drinks
- Car parking on site
- 10% discount on Amazon products
Successful candidates will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to meet targets in a fast-paced environment. If you've worked in a similar setting before, all the better - but most importantly, you'll bring a true commitment to customer service and a keen desire to help to deliver a first-class Amazon experience.
If you are invited to one of our recruitment events, please make sure you bring the following with you:
- Passport/ID Card (must be original and not a copy)
- VISA/Residence Card (if needed)
- Proof of National Insurance Number (original letter/card, P45 or P60)
- Proof of Address