Apprenticeships for the Military Community
10 open jobs
Find unique growth opportunities at Amazon with AWS Apprenticeships
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- You’ll be screened and selected by an agency based on eligibility criteria.
- Then you’ll be interviewed by Amazon.
- If selected, you’ll receive 8-24 weeks of full-time training in high-demand technical skills, followed by 12 months of paid on-the-job training.
- As you learn, you will receive 10% compensation increases throughout the 12-month period and industry-recognized certifications.
- After your 12 months of paid on-the-job training, you’ll be a journeyworker and you’re guaranteed an interview for a full-time Amazon role.
WHO WOULD BE A GOOD MATCH FOR AN APPRENTICESHIP?
- Military experience in communications, intelligence, cyber-security OR industry-recognized IT certification (i.e. A+, Sec+, Net+).
- Active military within last 6 months of transition, Guard/Reserve members, and veterans.