87 open jobs
Excited by using data to develop scientific and analytical solutions to solve business problems? Data Scientists are the link between the business and technical sides of Amazon. They are able to transform and model large scale data sets, while providing valuable business insights to stakeholders. Data Scientists are analytical generalists who are expected to know how to leverage tools from a variety of disciplines in different analytical fields.
As a Data Scientist working in Operations Technology, you will:
- Investigate the feasibility of applying scientific principles and concepts to business problems and products
- Perform analysis of complex data sets to make decisions
- Conduct scientific research projects
- Create visualizations to drive data insight or describe an end-to-end system
- Develop scalable algorithms and models