Amazon Jobs in Poland
Work in Amazon. Join us in Amazon as a Fulfillment Associate. Send your application today!
Earn more till the end of May:
20 zł/h gross + addition of 4 zł/h gross to base salary valid from 15.03 till 31.05.2020 for actual hours worked only.
The health of our employees is our top priority and we are strictly following the guidance provided by the Government and the local health authorities to ensure we are implementing the right measures in all our sites across the Country. We have also implemented proactive measures at our facilities to protect employees, including:
- Maintaining social distance in the FC, and adding distance between drivers and customers when making deliveries.
- Increased cleaning at all facilities.
- The health of our employees is our top priority, and it’s important to us that people remain home if they’re sick or if they or someone in their home has had a fever in the last 24 hours.
- We switched to online recruitment process.
Please find all open positions below:
Thank you for your interest in working in Amazon.
If you are interested in joining us and working in our Logistics Centers in 2020, please check available positions below and apply.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Wrocław, Bielany Wrocławskie
Please contact our agencies with further questions:
Call us now 00 800 491 18 36
Mon-Fri, 08:00 - 18:00
Call us now 22 307 82 80
Mon-Fri, 08:00 - 17:00
Sat, 08:00 - 14:00
Wrocław, Bielany Wrocławskie
Call us now 00 800 491 18 38 Mon-Fri, 08:00 - 18:00
Direct Amazon employees we offer:
We offer you attractive wages.
Amazon offers up to 15% bonus.
Medical care and insurance
Amazon provides private medical insurance and life assurance.
Can you imagine 26 days of holiday each year? That's what you can get at Amazon regardless of your work experience.
Work 4 days, get 3 days off! With us you can also work part-time and weekend schedules.
Every employee can eat lunch for 1zl in our canteen. Plus, coffee and tea are for free for everyone.
Career choice program
Growth and development are important for you? At Amazon we invest in our employees and appreciate passion. We fund up to 95% of courses and trainings.
Employees from various locations close to fulfillment centers can use our shuttle buses to get to work. Check out our transport options.
How to apply with us?
- Register and apply: Click "View jobs" and register directly on our application portal.
- Send application: Check the information you've provided is correct. Sign your application with 'eSignature' by entering your full name and clicking on the "send application" button. You are done!
- Receive invitation: We will review your application and get in contact with you as soon as possible. You will then receive an invitation to a hiring appointment.
- Attend Hiring Appointment: You’ll meet a recruiter and if you’re successful, they will place you into your new temporary assignment to Amazon!
Which qualifications should you fulfill?
- High motivation
- Legal age
- Willingness to shift and Saturday work
- Good knowledge in Polish and/or English
Do you have questions?Do you need help with your application or are there any questions about our job offers? Get in touch with us now!
Further open vacancies
Please find more information and further open vacancies at Amazon in Poland on www.amazon.jobs
Take a look and find out more about working at Amazon in Poland.
Work at Amazon
Check out how working in our Fulfillment Centers looks like.
See the place
Take a look inside our Fulfullment Center.
Working as a forklift driver
Interested to find out more about forklift driver positions at Amazon? You will get the license working for us. Join us today!
Meet the people
We met our team and asked them a few questions. Here is what they told us.
Pet shelters in Poland get a helping paw
We support animals everywhere we operate with pet food.
Hollywood atmosphere at the Amazon Open Air Car Cinema
Thinking Big can be connected with having lots of fun. Just as we did in front of one of our buildings.