RME Mechatronics & Robotics Apprenticeship
0 open jobs
Mechantronics and Robotics - A career for your future
Mechatronics and Robotics - A career for your future.
Reliability, Maintenance, and Engineering’s Mechatronics and Robotics Apprenticeship program provides associates with education and training in technical maintenance. Even without any previous technical experience, our apprentices gain valuable skills through a combination of classroom instruction and on-the-job learning that prepares them to join the world-class teams at our Fulfillment Centers.
As part of the apprenticeship, you’ll have the opportunity to receive 12 weeks of paid training followed by on-the-job learning alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the industry, gaining knowledge, certification, and placement at one of the most innovative companies in the world.
What we're looking for:
- You are ready to learn the skills and technical knowledge needed to fulfill one of these technical maintenance roles
- You are ready to learn from some of the best in the industry to advance your own career long-term
- Commitment to be a part of this paid apprenticeship which includes:
- Successful completion of 12-weeks of paid training at an Amazon-designated training provider
- Successful completion 2,000 hours of on-the-job learning as a Mechatronics and Robotics Apprentice
Check back often for openings in your area. For more information about the program please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about RME at Amazon and hear from employees who have gone through the apprenticeship program.
Meet Victor & Vanessa
Mechatronics and Robotics Apprentices Victor and Vanessa share what they enjoy about the program.
Hear about Della's seven-year Amazon journey and how it all started with an apprenticeship.