Amazonian Experience & Technology Tech Teams
105 open jobs
Build technology that serves every Amazon employee
Amazonian Experience & Technology (AET) tech teams support Amazon’s entire global workforce through milestone personal and professional events by building simple, unified experiences that remove the guesswork. We’re here for our colleagues on everything from navigating the immigration process to adding a member to their families. We’re developing this technology from scratch to simplify complex business problems and ensure equitable and accessible solutions. We’re looking for teammates who want to build the future for all Amazon employees with us. Our work includes:
- Contact Management: Enables voice, chat, and channel communications tools for AET globally, including our Employee Resource Center and Disability and Leave Services Teams. Provides integration solutions to HR case tools, such as Panorama and DALI, as well as real-time channel metrics. Technologies include AWS services, such as Connect, Lambda, Lex, Polly, Dynamo database, S3, Cloudwatch, as well as Salesforce (SFDC), and more.
- Content Management: Enables personalized content, including 1) employment self-service channels and 2) solution-based knowledge surfaced to HR professionals answering employee questions and managing cases. Tools and technologies include Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Adobe Analytics, plus integration with Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Process & Data Automation: Streamlines and automates manual, repetitive work through robotics process automation (RPA) and test automation. Tools and technologies include Java and Python with Selenium for UI automation, Python with Pandas for data validation, Locust for performance and load testing, and AWS tools for process automation.
- Document Solutions: Generates and manages paperless digital documents for employees and candidates, including document generation, merge, capture, storage and digital signature. Tools and technologies include OnBase and other digital document management software.
- Product Operations: Provides systems support for employees, offers end-to-end test strategy for product implementation, leads user acceptance testing (UAT) & System Integration Testing (SIT), provides operational support, delivers minor enhancements, and provides standard learning for products supported by AET.
- Amazon Learning Products & Services: Provides vendor management, feature development, and end-user education for learning products supported by AET. Provides governance and business optics into employee learning and development activity, compliance, and curricula. Manages tools and training in support of learning administrators, and provides guidance to business processes.
- Disability and Leave Services Technology: Builds integrated applications to deliver benefits to Amazonians who need disability, leave and accommodation services.