Employee Services Technology
77 open jobs
Together, we win business every day.
Employee Services Technology (ES Tech) provides technology capabilities and services that support Amazon’s global workforce. We work on a range of services and enable key capabilities for our internal customers including:
- Contact Management: Enable voice, chat, and channel communications tools for Employee Services globally, including our Employee Resource Center and Leave of Absence and Accommodations Teams. Provide integration solutions to HR case tools such as Panorama and DALI, as well as real time channel metrics. Technologies used include various AWS services such as Connect, Lambda, Lex, Polly, Dynamo database, S3, Cloudwatch, as well as Salesforce (SFDC) and more.
- Content Management: Enable personalized content including: 1) employment self-service channels and 2) solution-based knowledge surfaced to HR professionals answering employee questions and managing cases. Tools and technologies include: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and Adobe Analytics, plus integration with Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Process & Data Automation: Streamline and automate manual, repetitive work through robotics process automation (RPA) and test automation. Tools and technologies we use include: Java and Python with Selenium for UI automation, Python with Pandas for data validation, Locust for performance and load testing and AWS tools for process automation.
- Document Solutions: Generate and manage paperless digital documents for employees and candidates, including document generation, merge, capture, storage and digital signature. Tools and technologies we use include: OnBase and other digital document management software.
- Data & Analytics Services: Provide descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics and insights for HR including machine learning, reporting services and forecasting capabilities. Tools and technologies we use include: AWS Redshift, AWS QuickSight, AWS Glue, Informatica, MicroStrategy, Tableau, R and Stata.
- Product Operations: Provide systems support for employees, offer end to end test strategy for product implementation, lead user acceptance testing (UAT), deliver minor enhancements and provide standard learning for products supported by ES Tech. Provide guidance, decision-making and oversight to portfolio management across ES Tech products and services.
- Vendor and Peak Readiness Services: Provide ongoing vendor assessment as it relates to health and scalability. Establish controls during procurement and contracting, and vendor performance assessment.
- Amazon Learning Products & Services: Provide vendor management, feature development and end user education for learning products supported by ES Tech. Provide governance and business optics into employee learning and development activity, compliance, and curriculums. Manage tools and training in support of learning administrators and provide guidance to business processes.
- Workday: Amazon is migrating to Workday as its core Human Capital Management (HCM) system. We are now hiring positions to provide end to end testing support, technical expertise and system support for designing and building Employee Services Integrations, Security and Reporting requirements globally.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.