At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the amazing recruiting team at Amazon.
We need a talented Recruiter to help us find the best talent in the world to support our growth. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers. The Recruiter works with a team of operations stakeholders and talent acquisition team members, focusing in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, process improvement, strategy development and will act as lead for supported groups.
They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers.
- Communicate with hiring managers to determine and anticipate staffing needs and changes.
- Implement and enforce consistency with recruiting policies and procedures.
- Manage and track internal & external postings for leadership opportunities
- Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipelines
- Determine most effective source and request advertising for openings when required
- Review and screen all resumes and applications
- Participate in recruiting events such as job fairs and other events
- Facilitate hiring meetings, by taking a consulting stance
- Negotiate compensation packages and closing candidates. Requesting compensation exceptions when required, by building solid cases for management approval.
- Track metrics for all recruiting activities, detect trends and act upon them.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- 3+ years of recruiting experience for leadership positions in BPO
- Track record of implementation of recruiting metrics
- Effectively partner and build productive working relationships with peers, leadership, and other departments.
- Experience building effective & creative sourcing strategies for High Volume Hiring
- Ability to manage work load in a constantly changing environment
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in English and Spanish
- Flexibility and creativity in recruiting efforts
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Portuguese