- Revisar estado de solicitud
- Cultura y beneficios de Amazon
- Categorías de empleo
- Español (Europeo)
AMAZON Web Services - Global Security Engineer, Seattle
ID de vacante: 614566 | Amazon Web Services, Inc.
The AWS IT Security team is responsible for the security and availability of all of the services offered by AWS, including EC2, S3, and more than 50 others. This is a high visibility team that solves security challenges at a massive scale. We are looking for Security Engineers who are ready to take on a leadership role in addressing security issues across the largest cloud provider in the world. Taking on security issues at this scale and speed requires a passion for engineering novel solutions to complex security challenges, as well as the ability to quickly design and build internal-facing tools to address those challenges.
This position requires a person who can proactively identify security flaws and vulnerabilities, and can think both like an attacker and a defender. You will be required to identify which issues really do and don't matter, and to push teams to make the right security decisions and priorities.
The successful candidate will have a good mix of deep technical knowledge as well as a background in information security concepts. We value broad and deep technical knowledge, specifically in the fields of cryptography, network security, security operations and incident response.
Key responsibilities include:
· Design and coordinate cohesive responses to security events that involve multiple teams across the organization.
· Build security utilities and tools for internal use that enable you and your fellow Security Engineers to operate at high speed and wide scale.
· Evaluate the impact to the organization of current security advisories, publications, and academic research papers. Organize responses as necessary across affected teams to do the right thing for our customers and our organization.
· Recognize, adopt, and instill the best practices in security engineering fields throughout the organization: development, cryptography, network security, security operations, and incident response.
· Provide subject matter expertise on architecture, authentication and system security.
· Conduct sophisticated security reviews - from high level web application architecture to OS level parameters in order to meet security goals.
· This position requires periodic on-call responsibilities.
· BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, (or) 5+ years’ equivalent technology experience
· 5 years’ experience with focus in areas such as systems, network, and/or application security
· Strong knowledge of web protocols and an in-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix tools and architecture
· Well-rounded background in host, network and application security
· Experience building automated tools in any of these languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Perl, and/or Ruby
· MS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, or 8+ years’ equivalent technology experience
· Previous experience on a Security Operations team, or experience coordinating responses to security incidents
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Extensive knowledge of internet security issues and threat landscape
· Experience with virtualization technologies, familiarity with AWS services is highly valued in particular
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
For more information on Amazon Web Services please visit: http://aws.amazon.com/